Define our strategy for growth.
Our company has outlined key strategies that will allow us to continue our expansion. This is in line with our goal of becoming the preferred franchise management company in the Philippines.
- Enrolling of key personnel in specific classes that will help boost sales, marketing, HR, and operational efficiency of current brands and branches
- Hire highly competent key personnel
- For 2019: Carefully choose additional brands and branches
- 1 Hap Chan in Davao, 2 Nuat Thai in Metro Manila, 1 Auntie Anne’s in Marilao, Bulacan
- Establish TESDA and DOH accredited Training Center for Massage Therapists in 2019
- For 2020: Carefully choose additional brands and branches and create own concepts
- 4 Nuat Thai in Metro Manila
- Explore other brands or create new concepts
- Discover opportunities in backward vertical integration of the supply chain (e.g., real estate, LPG, vegetables) in current brands, particularly in Hap Chan
- Addition of 1 more Hap Chan standalone branch in Davao in a strategic location within 2019
- To increase reach and establish brand awareness
- Establish commissary in Davao in 2019
- Improve traditional and non-traditional marketing (digital)